Human resources manager plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources from a recognized University,
- Professional qualification in human resources e.g. Higher National Diploma
- 5 years’ experience of which 2 should be in a senior supervisory/management position
- Proficiency in Human Resource Management Information Systems
- Member of the Institute of the Human Resource Management.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good social perceptiveness
- critical thinkers, and have ethical judgment
- excellent communication skills
- Experience in Construction or Logistics company is an added advantage
N/B : DOT CEE GROUP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics etc..